The Difference is Seamlessly Clear
Extra long, extra thick Monogram XL have the same great benefits as traditional Monogram, plus they reduce seams. With traditional 12' siding panels, seams appear every two to three feet. Monogram's longer length panels can significantly reduce seams. On a wall that's 25' wide, there are approximately 57 laps with a 12' panel, with 16'panel, 40 laps (35% fewer), with Monogram 46L in 20' length, 26 laps, with Monogram 46XL, 0 Laps!
Two Classic Styles:
Double 4" Rough Cedar Clapboard, 16'8" or 20' or 25'
Double 5" Rough Cedar Dutchlap 16' (not available in Charcoal Gray, Pacific Blue, Sable Brown or Spruce)
Monogram XL Features:
- TrueTexture rough cedar finish molded from real cedar boards
- Patented STUDfinder is designed for accurate and secure installation
- RigidForm 220 Technology has been tested to withstand wind load pressures up to 220 mph
- CertiLock self-aligning, post-formed positive lock
- Virtually maintenance free, never needs painting
- 3/4" panel projection Heavy-duty
- .046" thickness
- Class 1(A) fire rating
- Lifetime limited warranty
Works with traditional length Monogram siding.
Learn how Cedar Impressions and Monogram XL are used creatively on the 2013 Home Makeover project to turn the drab exterior into a dream cottage. InvisiVent Soffit and Vinyl Carpentry accessories add to the dramatic transformation.
Make a Payment
(Payments processed by TransNational)